Featured Post

REVIEW: The Daily Press (Permanently closed), The Coffee Daily (Permanently closed) and Han's

Gonna lump all these into 1 post! 

This was back when it was still the halloween period where everywhere else is introducing their halloween inspired menu. Not sure if The daily press will bring this back next year though. 

This was Beetroot spaghetti with turkey bacon and green apples. I guess the redness of the pasta was caused by the beetroot cream. This taste a tad too salty for me but i finished it nonetheless. Green apples does nothing to the overall taste.


Went to the coffee daily cafe before my exams! The location of this cafe is quite ulu IMO as it is not near to any MRT station.

Address: 75 Brighton Cres, 559216
Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday and Sunday 930am - 1030pm
Friday and Saturday 930am - 1130pm

Really liked how this cafe is so conducive for studying. The inner part of the cafe is filled with people with their laptops. I ordered this All time american set. This consists of scrambled egg, pork bratwurst, streaky bacon, croissant and mixed greens. Did not managed to finish this! The bacon was too salty. Pork bratwurst was too difficult to chew. (Probably because of my braces) Was difficult cutting the croissant as well. Only the scrambled egg was good.



Did not know Han's has breakfast menu! I was at travelling to Joo Koon previously to walk to my camp for reservist. I went to the new mall (The Warehouse Club by NTUC FairPrice) for breakfast! Initially i was eating at toast box but level 2 had Han's. This was okay. Scrambled was overcooked on the outside but it is creamy inside. Ham was hard and not yummy. :(

Comments

  1. Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Excellent. I’m also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort. Zahnarztpraxis Bern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment