Featured Post

#LUNCHGOALS

1) Japanese Vegetable Curry rice. Not sure if the curry cube is vegan but i used only vegetables here. There's potatoes, baby carrots and corn, shiitake mushrooms and brown enoki mushrooms. Used japanese rice too. This is really easy to make. You cook the ingredients first, then put in water just enough to cover whatever there's inside. Put in the curry cube when the water is boiling and stir to make sure the cube melt into the water. Let it simmer for maybe 5- 10 minutes and stir occasionally.

2) Tomato based pasta with salmon. I cooked the salmon in balsamic sauce and basil. Best to cook the salmon in 5 minutes with medium heat to to maintain tenderness of meat. I then cook the enoki mushrooms and added the pasta sauce afterwards. I finally pour the sauce onto the plate of pasta.

3) Pesto pasta with cheese sausage. I have an extra sausage left from the breakfasts that i have been making. I cooked the enoki mushrooms, white button mushrooms and chopped cheese sausage in pesto sauce and then pour it onto the pasta. Pesto pasta is one of my fav food and western food stores outside rarely has this dish. I usually buy the pasta genovese sauce from fairprice.

4) Thai Green curry with rice. I have this pack of deSIAM, Thai Green Curry Paste sitting in my fridge for a very long time from a past purchase from iHerb. This requires coconut milk. I have been putting this off for a very long time cos lazy to buy. LOL. I finally bought it from sheng shiong, Ingredients here are baby carrots and corn, chicken and shiitake mushrooms. Firstly, you pour the curry pack into a pan and stir fry it until fragrant. Secondly, you put the chicken inside and cook until ready. Thirdly, you put the rest of the ingredients inside and pour the coconut milk in and also 1 cup of water. You can gauge how much water you need based on how many milk you're using. Lastly, let it cook for around 10 minutes and you're ready to serve. :) This particular brand of green curry boasts rich flavor and subtle spiciness. Worth a try. You can click on the above link and purchase.









Comments