Featured Post

Cream buns from Hattendo Cafe & Nasi Lemak

1) Hattendo Cafe. I like the melon bun 🍞 more than the normal one. The pastry is so crispy and much preferred as compared to the pillowy soft bun. The melon bun is $3 each and the normal cream buns are $2.50 each. I thought i should get both kinds to try. I have the matcha, custard cream and chocolate flavour. I wouldn't say they are the best cream buns that I have had but they're good.

Address: 7 Wallich Street
#01-05 Tanjong Pagar Centre
Singapore 078884
Opening Hours: Mon -Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat - Sun 11am - 8pm

2) Toa Payoh Food Centre (Blk 75) Nasi Lemak. I have not eaten many of this fish in my life but Wow this Nasi lemak is nice~ the Pandan rice is so good. Very fragrant and the Pandan taste and smell is so strong. It served with an egg, chicken wing and ikan bilis. I added Extra sausage and crab stick in Chili sauce. Tpy always have such hidden gems. 😍😍






Comments

Post a Comment