The Malayan Council

The 2 storey cafe offers a variety of western malayan food such as pastas, brunch, cakes, drinks, and salads. The cafe is walking distance from rochor mrt and it is along dunlop street. 

King Prawns Aglio Olio. There are 2 king prawns and 3 mussels. The pasta is al dente and cooked with garlic, and argula, drizzled with olive Quite spicy and expensive at $25. Felt that the prices the Malayan council are too pricey. Despite that the pasta was not bad and the prawn were good. But if this is suppose to be like Japanese tendon, I feel that they should fry this longer as when I bite into it I feel like I'm eating shells. 😂 damn crazy. I had to pry open the batter and remove the shells myself.

Ondeh ondeh cake! Loved this! The sponge was so fluffy and the brown bits were so crunchy. Very strong Pandan flavour too. Yum. 👅 oh ya this was complimentary. 😂

Address: 22 Dunlop St, Singapore 209350
Opening Hours: 11.30am - 11pm daily





No comments :

Post a Comment