Featured Post

REVIEW: Thai food restaurant in Singapore: Wang Thai Kitchen at Braddell Singapore

I indulged in a Thai feast at Wang Thai Kitchen, ordering a variety of dishes including tofu with assorted mushrooms, olive fried rice, green curry with chicken, pandan leaf chicken, pineapple fried rice, and plain rice. My love for Thai cuisine knows no bounds! 😄

While the tofu resembled those commonly found in Tze Cha stores, offering nothing particularly noteworthy, the olive-fried rice pleasantly surprised me with its authenticity. However, I would have preferred if they didn't fry the chicken along with it. The green curry, although spicy, left much to be desired as it was somewhat watery and lacked the expected flavor punch. The pandan chicken exhibited a faint aroma and taste of pandan, but the chicken itself was flavorful. Overall, I found the food to be rather average and not quite authentic in capturing the essence of Thai cuisine.

For those in the vicinity of Toa Payoh or Braddell, this food stall is worth a visit to satisfy your Thai food cravings. However, I personally don't see myself returning as there are better options available.

Address: 92 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Singapore 310092
Opening Hours: 11.30am - 2.30pm
5pm - 9.30pm
Closed on Wednesday

 







Comments