Featured Post

#HAWKERFARE + The Daily Press

1) I ordered the Mentai maki($5.80) and Mentai salmon don($8.80). They are actually serving restaurant grade food here. I feel like paying such a price for japanese maki and don is completely worth it. First of all, the mentai  maki is served generously with mentaiko sauce then lightly torched before finishing off with fish roe. It is the same for the salmon don. I liked that there isn't much sauce underneath the salmon. I preferred my rice to have minimal sauce. 

Address: Donya Japanese Cuisine
126 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh
Singapore 310126
Opening Hours: 11am - 2.30pm
5pm - 9pm

2) $6.50 army stew from Man's Kitchen & Waker Chicken!! There's instant noodles, sausages, luncheon meat, cabbages, onion, etc inside this small pot of army stew. This comes with 🍚 and kimchi~ omg I love it! The store feels quite authentic to me with real koreans cooking.

Address: 125 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh
#01-523
Singapore 310125

3) Asam pedas pasta from The Daily Press! I love that they have so much prawns inside. Not spicy one leh. the pasta could be al dente though.

Refer to previous posts about the daily press







Comments