Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Cafes in Singapore: The Living Cafe in Bukit Timah Singapore

I went to this cafe on one of the days when I had to go to school. I believe it was on a weekend. As they are opened super early on a weekend at 9am, I had the chance to go here for breakfast before I headed to school. Do check this cafe out if you're looking for healthy food. :)

I believe I had my first taste of a soy latte today! ☕️ While the flavor resembles regular coffee, there's a distinctive soy aftertaste. It would be great if they could enhance the experience with appealing latte art.

Opted for the Wild Barramundi Brown Rice Bowl as the zucchini pesto pasta wasn't available on the menu. Served in a charming clay pot, the dish includes pesto sauce to mix with the brown rice, garnished with shredded lettuce, red onion, avocado, and a lime wedge. The barramundi fish is exceptionally fresh and delicious! The fragrant brown rice adds to the delight. Could this be the start of my healthy eating journey?

Address: 779 Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 269758
Opening Hours: Mon - Thurs 11am - 7pm
Fri 11am - 10pm
Sat  -  9am - 10pm
Sun 9am - 8pm



Comments