Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Bara Chirashi Don in Singapore: Sushiro in Thomson Plaza Singapore (Permanently closed)

There was already a snaking queue when I got there but I was seated quite fast cos I was alone. I also had the counter seat with several people who were there for lunch. The restaurant was quite spacious and could accommodate quite a lot of people. 

So I made a trip down to Sushiro after my exams for lunch and tried the Bara Chirashi Don ($12.80). They were quite generous with serving salmon, tuna, octopus, prawn, and salmon roe. They were also quite fast and served my order to me within 10-15 minutes? Although the sashimi was absolutely delectable and fresh, I felt that the rice wasn't that good. There was an overabundance of soy sauce and it masked the taste of the Japanese rice. Maybe good to let customers drizzle it on their own? 

Address: Thomson Plaza
#01-113F, 301 Upper Thomson Rd, Singapore 574408
Opening Hours: Tues - Sun 11.45am – 2.15pm, 5.45pm – 9.15pm
Closed on Monday



Comments