Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Cafe food in Singapore: Lunch at Wheeler's Estate at Seletar Aerospace Park

I met up with a friend whom i have not seen in ages at Seletar Aerospace park. I have heard a lot about this place! Super photogenic place and overpriced food, but then i did not take much photos as it was drizzling. :( It maybe seemed kind of bright in my photos but trust me.. it was gloomy af. Thank you to photo shop. It seemed like people have been taking nice photos in front of this silver caravan so i had to take one too. My friend even took 2 photos with her umbrella. ha ha ha. 

Since i met my friend late, we missed the brunch menu which was sad because their lunch menu sucked!!! I ordered this fish and chip shop which was acceptable but it cost me $25. expensive af. The fish was quite tender inside but other than that the batter was quite thick and this seemed like the portion for 2 people. They had other weird stuffs like Salami and other kinds of sausages. Not sure why i couldn't find the menu that had those online! Anyways please come before 2;30 so you don't miss their brunch. They should consider having all day brunch. 

Address: 2 Park Lane Singapore 798386 Park Ln, Singapore 798386
Opening Hours: Mon - Closed
Tues - Thurs 11am - 10pm
Fri - 11am - 10:30pm
Sat - Sun - 9am - 10:30pm




Comments