Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Japanese Ramen in Singapore: Otoko Ramen and Kanshoku Ramen Bar at Alexandra and Ion Orchard Singapore

So, the armrest of my computer chair Broke. Wtf!! I had to go to Queensway IKEA to get a new one. People actually suggested that I buy one at the courts which is relatively nearer but..... I prefer to buy my furniture at Ikea even though it is slightly pricey. 

Address: #01-16, 321 Alexandra Rd
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm daily

Anyway, I had dinner at Otoko Ramen which is at Alexandra Central that day. Alexandra Central is still a relatively new mall... there weren't many people eating at Otoko Ramen during dinner time. I ordered the shoyu ramen and gyoza. They also have free-flow hard-boiled eggs. The broth is right. Would have preferred it to be thicker and more flavorful. The egg could have been soft-boiled like an onsen egg with the runny egg york. The noodles are al dente too. Having eaten ramen in Japan makes me abit skeptical about the standards in Singapore. This bowl of ramen could have been better.



I have also gone to the kanshoku ramen bar! Would have preferred them to serve the ramen slightly hotter but this is the Bomb!! The truffle is super prominent here and slurping the al dente noodles is so shiok! I can't even express the taste explosion in my mouth. The char siew is quite tender and easy to chew. :)

Address: ION Orchard #B3-18, 2 Orchard Turn Singapore 238801
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm daily




Comments