Featured Post

REVIEW: The Daily Press (Permanently closed) and Atlas Coffeehouse

I am not sure when The daily press has these eggs benedicts on their menu. I was hesitant to try initially because it looks plain to me? Good food in Singapore is hard to find and The daily press has been introducing new food items, from pastas to now egg benedicts and white and black cold drip coffee. They also have seasonal food items like these. The daily press is also my go-to cafe to visit when i think about where to eat in toa payoh. It is definitely one of the top cafes in Toa Payoh. You can see from my pictures that the hollandaise sauce covers the poached egg generously. I like that the turkey bacon is Not that crispy. 

Address: 126 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, 310126
Opening Hours: 10.30am - 9.30pm everyday




I also went back to the Atlas coffeehouse for lunch, This was after my second last exam. Here is the Barista breakfast! 2 espresso shot is everything for students like me.. Kept me awake till late night. Just what I needed! Now that exams are over~ I should cut down on coffee. 😆

Address: 6 Duke’s Road, Singapore 268886 
Opening Hours: Tues - Sun 8am – 5pm  
Closed Mon

Farmers pasta and barista breakfast coffee at atlas coffeehouse. This consists of spaghetti with asparagus, cherry tomatoes, basil and shimeji mushrooms and is also so so yummy.


Comments