Featured Post

REVIEW: Artistry and Blissful Hut (Permanently closed)

I was out for a dental appointment and had a corporate buffet lunch to attend afterwards. I had some time in between and i haven't had any breakfast so I decided to go to Artistry for some food! Artistry is a cafe cum art gallery and they have artist work featured from time to time in the cafe.

Artistry
Address: 17 Jalan Pinang Singapore 199149
Opening Hours: Tues-Sat 10am-11.30pm
            Sun 10am-7pm
                    Closed on Mondays

I ordered a cup of iced latte and sat there waiting for my food to be sent to my table. Their Big breakfast was really scrumptious. Didn't regret having this as the buffet I went after this was really bad. Anyways this is called the BIG breakfast. There's scrambled eggs, streaky bacon, potatoes, mushroom, spinach snd toasted brioche. Really loved how creamy the scrambled eggs was.  This dish is slightly pricey at $20. Artistry does have wifi so ask for their password!







Also there's an upcoming NEW cafe in Toa Payoh. The location of this cafe is a little out of place though. 

Address: Blissful Hut, 51 Lor 6 Toa Payoh,  310051, Singapore
Opening Hours: Tues-Sun 12pm - 10pm
Closed on Monday

I chose the Big breakfast! Croissant with garden salad, sauteed mushroom, hot dog and scrambled eggs.  The croissant needs to be less burnt, otherwise it is rather Satisfying and worth the pricing of $8.50! Also had osmanthus tea and iced cappuccino. They do have other deserts worth trying like their Puffle Pockets and shaved ice. 




Comments