Featured Post

REVIEW: Club Street Social (Permanently closed) and Sarnies Cafe at Telok Ayer

Visited Club Street Social after my dental appointment. What attracted me to this place initially is because of their free wifi The place is totally not crowded after lunch hours. They were playing nice music and their decor is absolutely fantastic! Not sure what kind of decor is this so i googled! Manhattan chic interior it is.  I noticed there were a lot of Caucasians and occasionally some Office workers who walked in for a meal. 

Address: 5 Gemmill Lane, Singapore 069261
Opening Hours: Mon -Fri 12pm - 12am
Sat 11am - 12am
Sun 11am - 4pm



I ordered a cup of coffee and was ready to study. 


And then came my lunch! Pork and veal meatballs sandwich served with fries and greens. The bread is too hard for my teeth though, other than that the meatballs were nice! :)



I went to sarnies which is nearby after that. Ordered Chicken Pesto salad! It is basically a mixture of Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Chicken, Mixed Greens, Pesto and Balsamic Dressing. I just wanna say the roasted chicken were so tender! Chicken in salads normally were hard and blah, probably due to the use of breast meat but in sarnies, it is so good! This costs $15. You can probably share this between 2 person. Sarnies has wifi too, in case you feel like working.


Comments

Post a Comment