REVIEW: Choupinette at Bukit Timah

Choupinette

Address: 607 Bukit Timah Rd, 269708

Opening Hours: Tue - Sat: 08:00 - 19:00
                          Sun: 09:00 - 18:00

I had a Saturday class and choupinette is near my school. The cafe is quite small and squeezy but gives off a cozy vibe. They not only sell main dishes but sell bread and cakes as well.

So here I am trying out their egg royals set. Their egg benedicts are poached perfectly and the toast at the bottom is crispy but not overly hard to chew. Only problem is their salmon is too thin! It's not salty though!

Their set menu consists of one main dish, one juice choice and coffee or tea. Wish they would be more generous with their salmon servings and it would be nicer if I can replace one drink choice with a desert. A nice cake would be a good compliment to the awesome egg Benedict. I guess I will be back since I will have Saturday classes often this current semester. :)














No comments :

Post a Comment