Featured Post

REVIEW: Mu Parlour (PERMANENTLY CLOSED)

This is another cafe that ladyironchef has been to! It is located at Holland Village. It is on the second floor of some shop house. I do not think anyone would spot it if they did not lookup. 

Address: 16 Lorong Mambong, Singapore 27767

I suppose they're quite new as i visited during mid noon and there's hardly any people around. Their servers are comfortably dressed in track pants. Not sure if that's how servers should be dressed in a cafe but nonetheless that is not not a concern. lol 


I ordered their MU breakfast. They serve brunch food all day long so anyone can check out the cafe til their closing. I like how i get alot of food for $16. This is definitely worth my money. This includes 2 poached eggs with hollandaise sauce, french fries, spicy pork and veal sausage, streaky bacon, brioche and greens.


Coffee wise. This is ridiculously bland for a mocha. Please do not order this. order something else!



Cakes were average. I ordered a classic red velvet cake and lemon meringue tart. Did not manage to finish either one. lol



If you're going for the food, it is alright but coffee and deserts were average. 

Comments